Triple Berry Crisp
Updated: Oct 16, 2019
A fruity, buttery dessert perfect for summer months!
Serves 60, Prep Time 20 minutes, Total Time 60 minutes
6 cups unsalted butter softened
6 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 cups white sugar
8 cups quick oats
8 cups flour
4 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. nutmeg
6 cups frozen blueberries
6 cups frozen raspberries
6 cups frozen blackberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) In a large bowl, toss berries in white sugar and set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and stir well.
4) Cut in butter a cup at a time until crumbly and sticky.
5) Press half of the dough mixture into the bottom of a deep sheet tray.
6) Add berries and sprinkle remaining dough over the berries.
7) Bake at 350F for 30-40 mins until fruit is bubbling and topping is golden brown.