White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
These indulgent, chewy cookies are bound to be a pleaser on their own, as the side of any meal, or even for breakfast! Throw in any mix-ins, like dried fruits and nuts, to add another twist.
Serves 60, Prep Time 20 minutes, Total Time 35 minutes
2 cups unsalted butter, softened
2 cups packed brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
4 tsp. vanilla
6 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
4 cups white chocolate chips
4 cups macadamia nut pieces
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Sift together dry ingredients.
3) Cream together butter and sugars.
4) Beat in eggs one at a time and add vanilla.
5) Add dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
6) Add white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
7) Drop large balls of dough onto ungreased sheet trays.
8) Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.